POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chess: staunton and own design. : Re: Chess: staunton and own design. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chess: staunton and own design.
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 10 Sep 2003 19:08:25
Message: <3f5faee9$1@news.povray.org>
That is indeed impressive! Very artistic images. I've never seen anything
like that before (well, the chess set: yes). I'm no good at chess but I can
see you've done some good modelling there as well. Smooth edges in the
picture "scen12g" are they coded in POV?

Considering you posted 4 good images, 533 KB is not too much... (but I agree
that some people are posting too big files)

Regards,
Hugo